woensdag 8 juli 2009

I know it might not last

Cuz it all happened so fast but I cherrish every second from the moment we met.
U make me feel safe, happy, witty and normal. U don't judge me and tell me I have sexy body. U love kissing me and hugging me or holding my hand in public. U defend me and stand by me. U pick me up when I need it and you also respect me. U have your soft side but know how to talk that dirty talk when needed ;-)
U got your priorities straight, kids first, the rest later and I respect that. U work hard to provide for them but yet ýou don't spoil them. I spellbounded me but in a good way.
U opened up my heart again and now I can love and show it 2. This thing between you and me might not last but for now it will do. It goes very well with the new me and feels like an adventure... I haven't forgotten about the other guy but for now, you are the object of my affection.

Thanx B for walking into my life...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten