vrijdag 10 juli 2009

I'm good without you

Last night he made it so clear. He's just not that into me, he is just trying to play me. But I don't get played babyboy, I don't, I won't. This ain't over yet, the tables just got turned. Hold on to your seatbelt baby cuz you is in for a ride!! I know, at the moment I'm frustrated and would really like to tear his ass apart (and not in a sexual way) but I've learned to keep my cool. E'rybody gets played once in their life and I guess my number was up! It took me about 4 years to open up again and allow myself to fall in love. He just crushed all of that in about 20 minutes hahaha. Now that's a record. But I've decided instead of being bitter about it (and mess up my great complexion), I'm gonna turn the energy of pain into energy of strenght. Actually I just wanted to get even with his mofoking ass last night but after a good night sleep I'm just gonna turn dem tables like a turntablist and play his ass for a while. He might not see it coming but I will hit him like a ton of bricks *GnaGnaGna*

Nah, I won't and I know that. But I will make him suffer and regret he ever tried to play me. Cuz Mxstr doesn't get played, she plays, she is DA MASTER!! But on the other hand, I just might give him a second change cuz he does make me feel really good about myself when I'm with him. So I just might enjoy it for the time being and just throw away the key to my heart again.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76AE1EXhozY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w19e7xc79Sw

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten